Head to the website and follow the guide to secure your profits now!
You can see your portfolio in the very first tab.
- Your share: Total shares you have bought.
- Your Active insurance units: Your unexpired insurance.
- Last bought: The day you bought insurance last time.
- Basis price: The price of a single share, the initial value is set when 3F Mutual is deployed. Price may change depending on the amount of ETH received.
The total price is the base price multiplying the insurance rate. Roughly speaking, the share price increases slightly as more and more shares are purchased. You can check the "Basis price" for the price of an individual share.
To buy insurance, the fee you need to pay multiplies by a rate. Accurately, the rate is set to 100% per insured day with a 1% depreciation, and the longest period you can buy is 100 days. By the way, you can buy 0-day insurance with the base price, which gives you merely share, with no insurance included.
In other words, you can get a discount if you buy longer insurance coverage. (bp stands for basis price, d is the insurance coverage length in a day)
"A day of insurance" starts from the current time and ends sharply at 0:00 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), regardless of your timezone. This means that the "time" is universal, the same for all applicants, to avoid tedious timezone conversions. For example, if you buy a 3-day insurance at 1:00 UTC, Sep. 3, it expires at 0:00 UTC, Sep. 6, effectively 71 hours in total. Notice that due to this nature, your insurance at the first day is subject to be incomplete.
For those who don't know what UTC is, we set up a tiny clock that reads the client's local time for reference.
Your insurance-buying payments are distributed as follows:
|Dividends||15%||Equally distribute to all shareholders|
|IIP||10%||Reserve for Insurance Improvement Proposals|
|External||20%||Allocate to insurance agent (0~16%) and vault|
|Pool||55%||Compensations for MakerDAO Emergency Shutdown|
This is the featured part of the game.
Registering a name (i.e., becoming an agent) unlocks a set of links for advisory. If an applicant clicks your link, you are logged as his referrer. When he further purchases insurance, you receive a special amount of money called the referral income.
There are three types of referral links: per-wallet, per-name, and by serial number (anonymous link), whose function is the same. You can choose the best suit for your needs. Notice that referrer information is stored in the browser, not hooked to that account, and is overwritten when entering the other referrer's link.
A secret: you can use your own referral link. You will get the referral bonus as well.
The referral bonus is calculated as follows:
- If there is no referrer (agent), no bonus is spared from the fund.
- Otherwise, the referrer receives a fixed part of the fund, according to the referrer's level (ranging from 1 to 10).
|Level||Required referral income||Referral bonus|
Upon registration, you start at level 1. Your referral income is accumulated within each round, unaffected by withdrawals. If your referral income meets the requirement of higher levels, you can send a "upgrade" request and hop onto the next level. The upgrade button looks like below:
The maximum level is 10. Go for it.
Your dividends and referral incomes do not directly go to your wallet. Instead, they are kept in the vault. It is a safe place for your money so that you can withdraw it whenever you want. When the round ends, you can also claim your compensation there.
When MarkDAO ESM has been triggered
where IU = insurance units. The contract will stay there for you to take your money. Then look forward to the next round!
- Applicant: You. The player of the game. Precisely, An Ethereum address was interacting with our contracts.
- Agent: A applicant who registers one or more names. When one becomes an agent, they can use the referral links to invite other applicants.
- Share: The tickets of the game. An applicant with shares receives dividends from other applicants when they also buy a share. Unlike insurance, they don't expire upon purchase.
- Pool: Asset stored in the contract for compensation. Will only be used to pay the applicant.
- Emergency Shutdown: DAI Stablecoin System totally shutdowns. A one-time event that only takes place when Maker governance crashes.